Sun Peaks Community Health Centre strives to curate a collection of credible resources for our patients. Here you’ll find resources hand-picked by our team on the topic of allergy:
- Up-to-date information on the full spectrum of allergic disease, from seasonal allergies to food allergy; Hosted by Allergic Living Magazine
- The Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology; Hosted by CSACI
- Guidelines, latest research, clinical White Book and educational resources; Hosted by the World Allergy Organization
- Specialist dietician offering telephone, email and web-based food allergy and nutrition services, in several languages; Hosted by Health Link BC
- Learn how to use epinephrine in this video; Hosted by Pediatric Allergies Canada
Please contact us with any questions about these resources or to request additional material.