Before seeking medical attention, you should know:
- Initial assessments are by phone only, do not come to the clinic unless you have an appointment.
- Use the self-assessment tool and download the BC COVID-19 App at bc.thrive.health to monitor your exposure.
- All travellers into Canada and anyone who is unwell must self isolate for 14 days.
- The general public should maintain social distancing practices of at least 6 feet or ideally stay at home.
- Continue to wash your hands frequently and do not touch your face.
- Find out more by visiting Interior Health’s trusted information resources.
Want to book your appointment online? Existing patients can self-register and make appointments through the Health Myself Patient Portal.
Click or tap on update headings to read more:
Dear Sun Peaks Residents; There are currently positive COVID-19 cases in Sun Peaks as confirmed by Public Health Officials in Vernon. They believe it is not at a crisis point at this time and have not issued a formal public announcement. I would stress that regardless if there are no cases or even multiple confirmed