IF YOU HAVE ANY COLD/FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS AND ARE LOOKING TO BE TESTED FOR COVID-19 PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW
SUN PEAKS COVID-19 TEST SITE — is Temporarily Closed. Please visit interiorhealth.ca for other site locations .
Book online at InteriorHealth.ca . Go to “Find COVID-19 Information” and click on “Testing information” for step by step instruction on how to book your test. Alternatively you can call daily from 8:00am – 7:00pm at 1-877-740-7747. Try to book your appointment within 24 hours or with the first available test in the closest collection centre.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms contact your family doctor, visit an emergency department, or call 911 for assistance.
Before seeking medical attention, you should know:
- Initial assessments are by phone only, do not come to the clinic unless you have an appointment.
- Use the self-assessment tool and download the BC COVID-19 App at bc.thrive.health to monitor your exposure.
- All travellers into Canada and anyone who is unwell must self isolate for 14 days.
- The general public should maintain social distancing practices of at least 6 feet or ideally stay at home.
- Continue to wash your hands frequently and do not touch your face.
- Find out more by visiting Interior Health’s trusted information resources.
Want to book your appointment online? Existing patients can self-register and make appointments through the Health Myself Patient Portal.
Click or tap on update headings to read more:
Dear Sun Peaks Residents; There are currently positive COVID-19 cases in Sun Peaks as confirmed by Public Health Officials in Vernon. They believe it is not at a crisis point at this time and have not issued a formal public announcement. I would stress that regardless if there are no cases or even multiple confirmed