Sun Peaks Community Health Centre strives to curate a collection of credible resources for our patients. Here you’ll find resources hand-picked by our team on the topic of head injury and concussions:
- Concussion guide for parents and caregivers; Hosted by Parachute Concussion Series
- What to expect after a concussion: Patient take-home instructions; Hosted by the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Concussion: The Basics; Hosted by Parachute Canada
- Graduated Return to Play Protocol; Hosted by the Sports Concussion Institute
- Concussion Management: Return to Activity Guidelines for Children & Youth; Hosted by CanChild
- Concussion Protocol: Your doctor has diagnosed a sport-related concussion; Hosted by Dr. Alyssa Cantarutti
- Parachute’s Protocol for Return to Learn After a Concussion; Hosted by Parachute Canada
- Concussions 101, a Primer for Kids and Parents (Video); Hosted by Dr. Michael Evans and Mercury Films Inc.
- Concussions: A Guide to Understanding Symptoms & Recovery; Hosted by G.F. Strong Rehab Centre
Please contact us with any questions about these resources or to request additional material.