Sun Peaks Community Health Centre strives to curate a collection of credible resources for our patients. Here you’ll find resources hand-picked by our team on the topic of pediatrics:
- Concussion guide for parents and caregivers; Hosted by Parachute Concussion Series
- Concussion Management: Return to Activity Guidelines for Children & Youth; Hosted by CanChild
- Graduated Return to Play Protocol; Hosted by the Sports Concussion Institute
- Parachute’s Protocol for Return to Learn After a Concussion; Hosted by Parachute Canada
- Concussions 101, a Primer for Kids and Parents (Video); Hosted by Dr. Michael Evans and Mercury Films Inc.
- Learn when and how to use epinephrine for an acute allergic reaction; Hosted by Pediatric Allergies Canada
- Diarrhea, Ages 11 and Younger; Hosted by Health Link BC
Please contact us with any questions about these resources or to request additional material.